- Various networking certifications offered by WORLD MAJORS;
- Various Security Solutions;
- Quality Management Education;
- SKILL development courses offered by Government institutions;
- Internships training to obtain HANDS ON SKILLS and EXPERIENCE;
- Various guest lectures about international Business Environment;
- Learning about Sourcing of technologies and solutions;
- And a lot more.
- Air ticket ( which is well negotiated)
- For Food, spend the same amount wheat they spend for Food in Tanzania
- Accommodation provided in campus at a concessional rate.
- Pay for courses of their choice direct to the partner institutions ( which again is well negotiated)
Global Institutional Learning and Training
GILT is a unique programme offered by SJUIT for its students to enrich them with GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE. Under GILT, the students can spend the PRE-FINAL year in India where they can study, work as interns, add more new and modern trainings and skills development programmes which are not available in Tanzania. All these skill and knowledge building happened while they attend their normal semester courses. Under this programme the students:
Get exposed to new technologies by joining in various modern courses offered by sister Institutions or partner institutions in India.
The skills range from:
Is it costly?
NO. The GILT students pay the same tuition fee they pay in Tanzania. Apart from this they pay for:
Approximately how much is it?
|**Any 3 Short Courses in networking/ Quality Management||250||587,500|
|Miscellaneous for Tours, Picnics||250||587,500|
• As per exchange rate in June 2022
Any other hidden expenses?
No other hidden expenses. What may come in addition are any medical expenses, any additional programme charges, any other expenses for purchase of PROJECT MATERIALS, etc.
How do I get to know more about this?
If you are a continuing student, please contact your DEAN of students.
If you aspire to take admission in SJUIT, contact your admission office.